Saturday, October 10, 2009

Great things!

This week I really got back to running, and I am so proud of myself! I did 2 miles running and 1 mile walking the other day. Today I'm about to go to the track to get some exercise before it either rains or gets too hot.

This week was also homecoming week for our school. It was a lot of fun, but there were also a lot of things that had to be done this week. Anyways, instead of weight watchers, I've been on this sort of power diet, and I still have plenty of energy. Great news is- I have now, since I started losing weight in August, lost 20 pounds :) I am so thrilled with this and can now remove my Gap jeans without even unbuttoning them! It's great!

I just have to say that last night I fought anger the hardest I have in a very long time. I'm really not sure when I was last that angry. Anyways, I did a good job and I'm very proud of myself for not snapping even though I really wanted to speak my mind. I held my tongue, and that is not something I can always do.

In other news, I have been asked to join a woman's bible study so I'm going to do that.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Robin's Developments said...

Great job on all fronts! While I am happy for you that you are losing weight, I am even happier for you that you were able to control the anger. Give to God...all the time.
Love you,
Mom