Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 days until Spring Break!

And guess what they are????

TEST DAY (tomorrow)

and

MOVIE DAY (Friday)!!!!!!
I have found a cute Spanish soap opera sort of thing for my kids to watch. It's on the discovery education website. It is about an American teenager who goes to Spain and meets up with 2 Spanish girls (one was his pen pal) and a Spanish guy. It's super good. Most of it is very easy to understand, but other times I have had to pause it. We've watched one and a half episodes. This time we'll probably get to watch two episodes.

I'm exhausted and I'm so ready for this break! Tyler and I are going to have our engagement pictures taken over the break (we hope). His cousin sent us some examples of what she was thinking about. We're so excited, because it's not your traditional shots. We're also going to look at a few places to have the wedding over break....so that will hopefully be something fun to do!

Oh, and prom is on Saturday! I have to go, even though it's technically during Spring Break. It will be fun though. I need to try on my dress to make sure it still fits.

I'm going to start running for real....like probably tomorrow and just run every day. I had a running program on my i-pod, but I think once I just start I'll be fine...just taking it slow...but I have got to get some pounds off before summer!

Anyways- I'm off!

No comments: