Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Oh my did I get tricked.

So my friend Mark (the one my mother was convinced I was supposed to marry a few years ago) moved to Korea about 2 years ago. He is teaching English there and really loves it. About a month ago he called and we talked for a while, but I wasn't able to see him while he was in the states.

I haven't heard from him since he had gotten back until yesterday. Yesterday he sent an e-mail to everyone (friends, family, etc.) telling us that he was engaged and getting married this weekend! His facebook status even said he was super excited that his mom had ordered a plane ticket.

Well, I was upset yesterday because I thought he would tell me in a different way and I thought he would have at least told me he was dating someone when I spoke to him a month ago. He even posted 100 pictures on his picture website of him and her dressed all up, and said in Korea it is totally normal to do all the picture taking before! I was so convinced, so I sent him a message telling him I hope God blesses both of them and their new lives together.

Yeah, today he sent a message to everyone, "April FOOLS!" I was like "you have got to be kidding me!" So yah, apparently I am totally gullible.

No comments: