Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Great Blessing...

So...The Georgia law, before this year, states that educators must be given a contract, if they are a returning teacher, on or before April 15th. Our governor- Sonny Perdue- passed a law April 10th giving school boards an extension on the final date. This year it has been changed to May 15th, because school boards needed more time to re-work budgets. I was a little concerned, but realistically I knew the school could not afford to lose a Spanish teacher.

Anyways, today I got my contract. It really made my day! I didn't go to my box until late in the afternoon because I was a little scared...but it's all good now!

This week has been extremely tiring! I am so ready for the weekend. Tomorrow night I have to go to a meeting on the changes for my certification program...so I won't be getting in bed until late AGAIN!

Anyways, not too much new... haven't been exercising much, because I'm too tired and busy and I have so much to do!

No comments: