Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

Even though we have less than an inch of snow, there is enough ice and slush on the roads to make them too dangerous to drive. So- No work for me :) Honestly if we stay home tomorrow I won't know what to do in this mostly clean house. The dishes are washed, carpets vacuumed, and clothes washed and put away.

In other news- Brandon and I did great with losing weight this week. I really did not think Brandon would do this challenge with me, but since we're competing now I guess that makes it exciting! I lost 3.7 lbs. and Brandon lost 3.6 lbs. I have been watching what I eat and found these great lean cuisine in a bag to take for lunch...the only problem is that they are in a bag. However, they are really delicious compared to boxed healthy choice. The best was asiago cheese tortelini with a creamy tomatoe sauce.

I got the wii fit for Christmas so Brandon and I both set our own goals. Brandon's doctor suggested that he give up caffeine because it effects him more than other people...so by simply cutting out coke products Brandon managed to lose 3.6lbs this week...it really stinks how much easier it is for men to lose weight...

When all this snow clears up I plan to exercise every day for the rest of this week. I've got some nice new warm gloves, socks, jackets, and ear muffs...I'll be fine in the cold!

No comments: