Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week 1

The holiday season has come and gone...thank goodness! I love the holidays, but this season has been particularly busy and I had the flu for the first four days.

Monday we had a teacher work day, in which we accomplished planning a big project and the rest of this week. Nothing healthy was eaten. Brandon and I had not yet gone grocery shopping. We went that night though.

Tuesday I started eating healthy. Tuesday school started back. I had the worst headache ever. I took three advil migraines when I got home. I woke up two hours later, cooked teryaki chicken, wild grain rice and broccoli.

Wednesday I still had a headache from the minute I woke up. I made it through the school day and went straight to the chiropractor. Even though we ate at Red Lobster, I still managed to eat healthy.

Today- My headache is GONE! Praise the Lord!!! I had a GREAT day at work and now I'm about the go to the softball banquet.

I have not fit in exercise time just yet, but it's coming. Tomorrow I'm going to walk with my maid of honor (MOH) after school. Then I'm going to do the Wii fit.

Saturday I'm going to SLEEP IN!!!! For the first time in several weeks. I did not get to sleep in one day over Christmas break.

No comments: