Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Freezing Feet

At first I was going to title it "cold feet" and then I thought- no that's when you're afraid to get married...NOT a good title for this since I'm literally talking about FEET!

I have always thought that carpet in a bathroom was just wrong. You should have tile floors and at least one floor mat in case you drip out of the shower. However, after being dressed in my flannel pj's and needing to use the potty, I have decided carpet in the winter would be nice...The tile was SO cold! I didn't realize how cold I was until I stepped on it.

Lucky for me I have a pair of snoozies, http://www.sleepyheads.com/Browse_by_Brand/Snoozies_Footies/Snoozies_Womens_Footies_and_Socks

I found them several weeks ago while shopping at the Hane's outlet. I think they were only about $5. Mine are pink and they have sheep on them. They are SO warm...I have even gone to bed with them on before. However, just like socks, they are not on my feet when I wake up. To bad!

No comments: