Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I PASSED

So yesterday I finally found out that I passed both sections of the GACE (which is the first step to teacher certification in Georgia). I'm very excited! Those 4 hours and waking up at 5am to drive to the exam and $250 paid off! I am SO thankful!

So I only slept for 3 hours and now I'm bored because I always over estimate how much time I need in the morning before an exam. I was in the library until around 1am and then when I got home my roommate kept talking to me, which is fine with me but I was getting really sleepy! Chloe (my dog) was extremely hyper because she had not been out to play at all yesterday. So getting her to bed was not an easy task. Usually if she stays in the bathroom while I take a shower she calms down so I took a shower and then we both went to bed for just a couple of hours.

Anyways, I'm off to the parents house right after classes! I'm very excited to go! Lots of pictures to be taken- who knows when the next time all 5 generations will be together, if ever?

Every time I see my sister in law I pray for a fresh start, so hopefully this time will be much better than the last few times. I am trying very hard to be optimistic although she has broken my optimism every other time I have seen her. I hope that mends can be made so I can see my brother and nephew more often. Right now every time I have gone I turn right around and leave (well it seems like it). This time there will be no escape (just like Christmas, which was a complete disaster and the worst ever holiday of my life). Be optimistic! Be optimistic! Be optimistic!

Ok, that's all for now...off to study more research methods for psychology (I think my brain is stuffed!)

No comments: