Friday, November 14, 2008

New beginnings!

So this week ends the grab and go crap I have been eating! I decided to eat healthy this week and for the most part I have been doing well. I have decided that tweaking what I normally eat will be the best thing to do and work out! So today was the first day that I actually went to the gym and did a good work out. Also, I just finished a killer abs work out that I found on youtube! I loved it. It was only 10 minutes, but I think I need to do it every day about 3 times to get good looking abs!

Anyways, I am officially the newest Spanish teacher for Jones County High School! I'm absolutely thrilled. It took a lot of waiting....I have been interested in the position and in contact with them for exactly one month now. So anyways, I'm just really thrilled about this amazing opportunity. This Monday or Tuesday I'll be signing the contract, but at least I have been approved by everyone necessary.

I really need to get the roommate thing figured out, so hopefully I have found someone to room with that will be respectful of my space. I was considering putting up with the same roommate, but really I don't think I could handle that any longer. It's not like I spend a lot of time at home, but when I do I need it to smell and look nice.

Ok, on to more things! I am getting a new house, a new car, and a new job, that I hope comes with new friends! I cannot wait!

No comments: