Thursday, November 6, 2008

Papers and cars....

So, today is going to be a GREAT day! I'm officially going to sign papers today for a job! I'm very excited. I guess after I go and find out all the grand details, that will be posted on here. I could not feel more blessed. Now I have to make a decision about where I should live. I've been looking a few other places besides the complex Tyler lives in, but I can't seem to find what I want.

Moving on...
Mom and Dad are letting me pick out my own car now. They were going to give me the car they bought this summer for my graduation present, but they have decided to give that one to Whitney and let me pick my own. So I've figured out my price range and now I have to figure out if I want an SUV or a car. Well, that was dumb- I have to figure out which one would be best for me, because I already know what I want. Tyler and I will be carpooling most days so I'm not that concerned with gas. No matter which car I get I will most likely have to fill up once a week and he has to fill up once a week, so gas is not that much of an issue...except for on long trips...but I mean I haven't taken one of those in a while. So...here's the thinking....Saturn Vue or Chevy Equinox....or I know, very different from those 2- the Nissan Versa. Ther was something else too...I don't know, Tyler made a list on his computer. I'm also very excited about that. This weekend....car shopping it is!

No comments: