Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why must weekends end?

This weekend has been a lot of fun! I'm not looking forward to my 8am French class tomorrow! I've finally gotten the cold I've been trying not to catch from friends for the last month or so. Guess it's my turn now!

I went and test drove a Saturn Vue, and I LOVED it! I called my dad and told him that's what I want. I also went and looked at a new place to live. It's a little bit of a sacrifice from what I'm used to, but it was okay. I would like something a little nicer and a little closer to work, so I'm going to look at a couple places tomorrow and make a decision this week. If I can't find anything close to being that cheap I will probably go with that I already looked at. It's a basement apartment, just not very nice. Cement walls and floors, so no nails in the walls this time. But hey, it has lots of storage space, and I definitely need that. It has a great yard for Chloe (puppy) to play in and all the necessities, just not really nice. It does have windows in every room, which is a great plus, espcially since it's a basement apartment, that was a big suprise. Let's not talk about the bathroom though. I just hope that one day when I get married and have my own house I get my dream bathroom, maybe that will make up for these extremely small bathrooms I've had through college.

Anyways, I didn't sign any papers this past week- it's going to be done Wednesday or Thursday. I'm going to go in for observations every Friday until I start in January and I'm going to try to go to the Spanish teacher weekly meetings on Thursdays as well.

Busy week ahead- gotta make a "to-do list"...

1 comment:

faith said...

I'm glad when anyone comments. I hate bridesmaid dresses. They are such a waste of money. blah. I am trying to avoid using them, but I think I am going to have to give in. Facebook me your address so I can send you an invation when I start making them in March or whenever. Ummmm, you should come.... everyone else in the world is. ha ha.