Thursday, August 13, 2009

8lbs down!

I'm excited! I really shouldn't get on the scale every day...and I honestly try not to. It's been 3 days since I got on the scale so I weighed myself, just out of curiosity today. 8lbs down from the start day! I'm so glad!

I can really feel all my muscles working and I feel AMAZING! I did take a muscle relaxer last night, but that was for neck pain, something I have always had and leads to a miserable migraine if it's not treated.

I can't tell you how many times I was walking yesterday and thinking, "I feel like I have buns of steel already"...my bum was REALLY hurting yesterday! It's these pilates and the running combined.

Also, I think I'm going to start taking pictures of some of my dinners. Yesterday my dinner just looked so fabulous, and I thought the same thing the night before. So, I shall take pictures and show you what a DELICIOUS weight watchers dinner can look like...I'll be sure to include how many points for the meal too.

Off to enjoy my LAST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION! WOOT! I really am excited to see what kids I get to have this year!

1 comment:

faith said...

Wow! Congrats! That is awesome. I am glad you feel so good about yourself. That is the best. That is what I love the most about working out.

I hadn't been to the gym in two weeks because I was waiting for our bank account to merge and so I would have money to pay for the membership and I was sitting around the house feeling so gross. Then I went to the gym Tuesday and as soon as I walked out I was thinking, I love life. What a beautiful day. I feel great. ha.

Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blog. :)