Monday, August 10, 2009

Bucket List continued...

I think I should begin by explaining number 47. I have named my future husband Tom, and even if he isn't named that for real, that's what I'm going to call him. It's a very long story really, but I know some of you may have been wondering, "why does she want to find Tom?" No, I wasn't referring to the myspace Tom.

So, I've been doing some thinking, and I hope that I have been able to encourage MANY people to do this bucket list as well. There is a book called 2002 (I think it's 2 at the end) to do in a life time (or before you die, I'm terrible with book names). Anyways, it's pretty good, and I have looked through some of the things. Yesterday on the way back from whitewater rafting in TN I know I encouraged a couple more people to make a bucket list.

ok....

48. Throw someone close to me a baby shower
49. Make bread from scratch
50. Learn to quilt
51. Design flower bouquets
52. Remodel an old bathroom
53. Jump the train trestle
54. Go running every day for a week
55. Fit into those clothes on the top shelf of my closet
56. Buy a famous painting and hang it somewhere
57. Go to Puerto Rico
58. Go back to Costa Rica and lay on the beach for days
59. Parasail in Mexico (well anywhere really)
60. Own a Mac
61. Go an entire week without a cell phone (In the US)
62. Send a birthday card to everyone in my entire family
63. Spend no money on unnecessary things for 3 months
64. Sit in a sauna
65. Lie on the roof for a little while at night
66. Get rid of old shoes
67. Train a dog from puppy hood
68. Figure out what causes my migraines

1 comment:

faith said...

49 is delicious!
50 is quite fun and rewarding.
51 I did for my wedding and I was quite surprised at my results.
52 I have done several times. It is kinda gross.
66 I did this when I married Jared. It was freeing.