Friday, July 22, 2011

Operation don't eat out days 3,4, and 5

Day 3- Pork chops, grilled squash, potatoe casserole

Day 4- hamburger helper and cucumbers with ranch.

I have to admit that yesterday I did pick up chick fil a on the way to the beach for lunch. I didn't have anything in the house that I could throw together to tote to the beach, but we're good with dinners still. Thank goodness!

Day 5- Tonight we'll be having hamburgers and grilled corn :) Yummy!

We have even vowed to cook out for our friends on my birthday. Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Great goal! Go for It! yes, we have struggled on and off over the years with when to eat out and when not to(it was good when we had four munchkins at home and once in a while I needed a break:-) Love reading your progress at the grocery store and with the meals. Hayley(with encouragement from Anna P.) made Dall Bhat for us. Lentils, rice, and vegies. Tasty, spicy, CHEAP:-)