Friday, July 8, 2011

Random things

A few other people have written some random thoughts this week...so I'm following the trend.

I have an obsession with frogs. I also have most of them hidden for my children later in life.

I LOVE swimming. I could stay in a pool all day long and never get tired of it...I would get tired of sun burn though.

I love to paint. I just painted our dining room a beautiful "marina" blue that matches my table cloth and my china.

I think puppies are so adorable, and if ours wasn't so darn expensive we would get another. However, she must be groomed every month and she always has ear infections or bladder infections...so she racks up the vet bill very well every month.

My mother in law is the BEST at taking lots of pictures. She always has that camera, and immediately goes to a photo printing place and makes a set for everyone that was there. It's GREAT! Brandon hates pictures, so he is not fond of it, but I sure do enjoy it.

This summer I can count on my hands how many times I have applied make up. My cheeks get all rosy in the summer time and I just love going make-up-less. Plus once August gets here and I have to work again, it'll be back to putting a little on each morning.

I aspire to be a stay at home mommy :)

No comments: